Accepted Solution

Sms for missing call

Newcomer
‎04-06-2021 03:31 PM
Hello. I want to ask if there is a way to receive a sms when I have a missing call when my phone is off. And if I can how can I activate it?
Posted from Samsung SM-A605FN
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sms for missing call

The Legend
‎04-06-2021 04:15 PM

@radina_trifonova wrote:
Thank you for you fast answer. No I tried call myself too but I didn't reseive a missed call text. Maybe I have to switch on the voicemail to reseive a text.

Unfortunately I don't know and I can't test because the instructions for switching voicemail off in the link that I posted above don't work for me.

As far as I can see some of those instructions are wrong/out of date.

All I can suggest is that you try to enable voicemail for your own account and see if you then get text notification of calls missed when the phone is switched off.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

View solution in context

0 Likes

All Replies

The Legend
‎04-06-2021 03:49 PM

I'm not sure that 48 provide for that but maybe it's part of the voicemail feature or voicemail would be a suitable alternative?

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/How-do-I-use-my-Voicemail/ta-p/244

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
0 Likes

The Legend
‎04-06-2021 03:55 PM
I just tried it there and if the phone is switched off and somebody leaves a voicemail then when you switch on again you get a text message notification of the voicemail.
However I don't think that you'll get a text for a missed call where no voicemail is left.

Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

The Legend
‎04-06-2021 04:01 PM
Ok I did another test... Called the phone while it was switched off but didn't leave a voicemail. When I switched it back on I got a missed call text. I presume that this has nothing to do with voicemail (since voicemail wasn't used here) and happens automatically. Is this not happening by default for you?

Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎04-06-2021 04:06 PM
Thank you for you fast answer. No I tried call myself too but I didn't reseive a missed call text. Maybe I have to switch on the voicemail to reseive a text.
Posted from Samsung SM-A605FN
0 Likes

The Legend
‎04-06-2021 04:15 PM

@radina_trifonova wrote:

Unfortunately I don't know and I can't test because the instructions for switching voicemail off in the link that I posted above don't work for me.

As far as I can see some of those instructions are wrong/out of date.

All I can suggest is that you try to enable voicemail for your own account and see if you then get text notification of calls missed when the phone is switched off.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community