dave72
Visitor
Roaming not working in lanzorote
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you try the suggestions here?

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/The-Roaming-Troubleshooting-Guide/ta-p/52179

If that doesn't help then you may need to contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

Be aware that many people have been having roaming problems lately and some failed to get anything working.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

AdamJ1004
Newcomer

Your post was blank @AdamJ1004 - did you mean to post a comment or question?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

noelok
Visitor

I am now - thankfully! - an ex user of 48, and I am hoping that 48 management reads this.  Not sure how to contact them otherwise.  Having been a satisfied user for about 10 years, and having introduced four others to the service, I finally had tyo give up this year because of the poor roaming service.
Earlier I took four trips to the UK and Italy, and could not get the roaming service to work satisfactorily.  48 support had me fiddling with various settings on my phone endlessly.  Occasionally, I would get some aspect of the service working for a while.
I have no idea why the 48 roaming seems to so complex!  It is the same for all the other 48 users that I know.  But having to to mess with phone settings to try and use it is no good to me.
I switched to another provider a month ago, and what a relief!!  I've been on three trips to the UK since.  The phone just works as soon as I turn off airplane mode.
So if any of you are struggling with roaming issues on 48, my advice is to switch providers!  48 do not seem to have  the equipment or system to make it work.

The same, roaming not working this year. UK or Northern Ireland. Changed APN's , etc. Alot of time and nothing on both trips.