cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming down for everyone?

RyanB9740
Newcomer

I have been advised that roaming is down for EVERYONE on 48 who is roaming. Not acceptable. Is this the case for every person roaming right now?

28 REPLIES 28

Same for me in Italy, fine until this morning then no service. 48.ie also seems slow/broken from italy

JohnC5301
Newcomer
Here in Spain, no service. Website says working on technical roaming problems. No idea of timeline fix ?
Very frustrated customer

There seems to be a general problem with 48 roaming today.

(Merged with the existing roaming problems thread to avoid fragmentation and duplicate threads/posts).

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

BrianM3235
Newcomer
Yes, I'm in Spain and it stopped working

SafalS7987
Newcomer
Not working in Italy for both me and my partner!

MaryFallonC4642
Newcomer

Your post was blank @MaryFallonC4642 - did you mean to post a question or about an issue?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MarcelS4264
Newcomer

Not even a single bar of reception on both our phones in Italy since this morning and this has left us completely stranded! Had to buy another SIM card as I had no choice. Anyone ever had a chance of a refund from 48? 

For what it's worth: