cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem activating voicemail & with Refurbed.ie phone camera

EamonnF7806
Newcomer

I purchased a Huwaei P lite 30 phone  through MY 48   a year ago

I am very happy with the phone, working very well with just 2 problems that I cannot fix

1            I have followed all instructions and recorded my voice mail and it is there  when I play it back. However it does not click in when someone calls me and there is no message for the caller. It just rings out eventually. It is a big drawback to be without an active voicemail. How do I fix it ?

2  Usually the camera  takes good quality photos, but with the triple back camera as well as the front one  y the people /scene I am taking  are sometimes blurry/foggy. I clean the lens and it improves it a bit . Is there anything I can do to have clear focus all the time.

2  ( b)  When I open the photo in Gallery there is writing on the bottom of the picure....Huwaei etc   I have to crop the bottom of the picture but that is a nuisance.

Can anyone suggest solutions ?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If the voicemail setup instructions don't work for you:

then you'll have to contact 48 support for further assistance.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

You should probably contact Refurbed.ie about the camera issues:

The gallery issue sounds like it could be the default watermark which can be modified or turned off as required:

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.