cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone signal

MichaelB1262
Newcomer
I have not used my 48 SIM card for a couple months and now I’ve tried it’s saying no service any help here?
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you didn't buy membership for 6 months or more then it will have been disabled and you need to contact 48 support to get it reactivated.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ZahidU3054
Newcomer
No service on my sim since 1 day

@ZahidU3054 wrote:
No service on my sim since 1 day

You'll have to post a bit more background info if you want assistance from the community forum.

Alternatively, contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

AlmutS9372
Newcomer
I came back from Germany yesterday and since then I had no service on my simcard. I really need it to work tomorrow as I am going on a trip. This is ridiculous. I can’t find the number or contact of the care team anywhere. And the chat bot is not appearing anywhere either. This is terrible customer service and I might have to change provider

Does this (see the "Returned Home?" section) help at all?

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/The-Roaming-Troubleshooting-Guide/ta-p/52179

If not then you can contact 48 support by emailing them at support@48months.zendesk.com