cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page interruptions

AineW8632
Newcomer
I keep getting a page asking me to input my number. Can I get rid of this?
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Where and when exactly are you getting this?

When browsing some website(s) or something?

What is the exact message/prompt that you get?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

KevinB8528
Newcomer
It just comes up every now and then. I can't even figure out how to share a screenshot on this weird 48 page! Otherwise I could show it

Yes, but is it when browsing a (particular?) website or what?

What is the actual message?

You can attach an image (e.g. a screenshot) using the option highlighted here:

Screenshot_20210825-135158.png

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Screenshot_20210825-092544_Messages.jpg

No it's not on any particular website. I think I found another thread on here that says it is linked to the Samsung Chat app? It's difficult enough to erase by all accounts but I'll see what I can do! Thanks for taking the time to reply. And for showing me that I'd be better off on a laptop than my phone when trying to make sense of the 48 site 😆😆

I presume that you mean this thread?

https://community.48.ie/t5/Phones/Frequent-Enter-your-phone-number-pop-up/m-p/56383

The screenshot that I posted was from my mobile albeit with the "Full" rather than "Mobile" site option enabled:

Screenshot_20210825-143151.png