cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification badge

JoeM5493
Visitor

A notification badge (a little red circle with a number one in it) has appeared on my 48 app. It's there anyway to remove this. There is no message or other information in the app that I can access to remove it.

Thanks

Joe

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Is there a notification in the phone's system tray when you drag from the top of the screen that you can dismiss to get rid of this?

I don't see any red dot myself but maybe that's because I dismissed the recent notification about some new recruitment bonus scheme?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I also dismissed recent notifications from 48 in the system tray but the notification badge still remains. The only way I can find to remove it is to go into settings and turn badges off completely but that's not really a solution. 

Thank you dalyer for your help.

Joe

Might be overkill, but I wonder what might happen if you uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

JoeM5493
Visitor
I deleted the app, restarted my phone and installed the app again but the notification badge it’s still there. 😞