cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal

RyanS7608
Newcomer

I have had no phone signal for 3 days now. I have been on to 48 and all they said was it was a faulty and they sending out a new one. But until then I cannot make or recieve calls or texts. As far as I am aware the sim hasn't even been dispatched. Has this happened to anyone else? I have tried everything possible and do not get any signal. Ive tried it in 2 other phones and no signal so must be the sim card.

4 REPLIES 4

szabolcsm7636
Newcomer
I hav tha same problem now

@szabolcsm7636 wrote:
I hav tha same problem now

You'll have to post a bit more information than that in order for the community forum to be able to assist.

Was it working before?

If so, when did it stop?

Did anything change - e.g. phone software or settings update?

Or are you just joining 48?

If so, do you have an unlocked phone, an activated SIM and an active membership?

What happens if you do a manual search for networks?

Can you see and connect to 48?

Are you roaming abroad?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

szabolcsm7636
Newcomer
I just change country yesterday, arrivein Romania and I have no signal on roaming it say “no services “

You'll have to contact 48 support so.

See the link in my signature below.

Seems like many people are having problems with roaming right now for some reason.

Possibly because 48 only support 3G/2G while roaming and some (many?) countries no longer have widespread 3G services.

But there may be other reasons. It's not really clear.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.