cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal on replacement SIM

budlie
Newcomer

Hello folks, ordered a replacement SIM, received it, typed in the activation code as well as the long sim number however I got a message saying that I am already on 48 network. when I pop the SIM into a phone (just happens to be Nokia Lumia but I've tried 3 other new phones) it shows up as no signal at all.

any help is good help, thanks in advance, and sorry if this question has been asked already (you can say i'm refreshing your memory).

Mario

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

OK - you'll have to contact 48 support about this so.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Are you sure that you ordered and activated a *replacement* SIM and not a *new* SIM?
You probably need to contact 48 support about this.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

100% as a replacement sim, but even if it was a new one it'd have some sort of signal... 100% replacement

OK - you'll have to contact 48 support about this so.

Hope this helps.

budlie
Newcomer
Thanks for the help! I'll do that in the morning!

olaide
Newcomer

You have to go to 48 web page and click activate sim first before you log in. Then you will put your activation code, you will now be directed to log in page after log in, you will receive a confirmation message. Go to your phone and search for network  on setting and choose 48. hope this will help you.