Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 48 Customer - Porting and Membership Issue

PatriciaL7212
Newcomer

Hi, Hoping someone can help please.

I got my 48 SIM today.

I activated it by entering the 6 digit number.

My husband bought me a €7.99 Membership set it to autorenew (I can see that transaction now on the credit card account - its on husbands card etc).

I selected option to port my number (from Virgim Mobile Family Account so there were 2 numbers on the account yesterday, my husband got his ported yesterday so it left mine to be ported today).

I went to port the number on teh 48 website & selected family account.

The onscreen message told me to contact an agent for help & there was a button to click.

I clicked this & nothing happened - no web chat pop up (it worked fine for my husband when he went through the same process yesterday).

So now I have a purchased membership but get a message on the my48 section of the site saying there is a bundle in progress so a membership can't be purchased - but I already purchased it (so something is wrong there).

I also have no way of contacting an agent via webchat to get help porting my number from Virgin Mobile to 48.

Any help appreciated,

Patricia

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll have to contact 48 support.
Nobody on the community forum here will be able to sort this out for you.

https://48.ie/contact-us

Or email support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks - just got through to web chat now.

how did you get the connection to web chat i have been trying for the last two days and cannot get it