cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Iphone needs to be unlocked by 48

jamiem2186
Newcomer

Hi

I have just received my 48 sim thank you. When I activated and placed sim in my iphone previusly vodaphone i recieved the following message    "The sim card that you currently have installed in this iphone is from a service provider that is not supported under the activation policy that is currently assigned by the activation server this is not a hardware issue with with the iphone. request that your service provider" (48).

Can you please advise on this

Kind Regards,

Jamie Mooney

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Are you sure that your iPhone is locked to another network?
Are you sure that it's not just trying to activate and failing because this process tries to send an SMS to the Apple activation server in the UK and this will not be possible until you put a small amount of cash credit on your account to pay for this.
Try topping up your cash credit balance by €1 then power the phone off and on again and wait a few minutes and see if it starts working.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @jamiem2186?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.