cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing incoming calls

HughM0388
Newcomer
Anyone here missing incoming calls, I have been missing calls quite a lot and today is the worst of all days. I missed 2 calls from Doctor as when I rang them they said they could not get through to me, then I got 4 others to ring my number over a few hours and although the phone is ringing on their handsets mine is getting nothing in, not even a missed call or voice mail. Then another time the phone will ring and seems to work perfect. Then again nothing when the same phone rings me back again. It's not service or credit it's like random lock out of calls
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
In the past few weeks I've had a couple of calls go straight to voicemail without the phone ringing and without the caller deliberately dialling the 5 prefix to go straight to voicemail...

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056050179
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ThomasM9763
Newcomer
This is happening to me as well, did ye ever get a solution to this problem?

My issue just went away of its own accord.

You might need to contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.