cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5s + sim

quartz
Visitor

I purchased an iphone 5s this week and think it needs a Nano sim.  I currently use a very old iphone 4s that uses a Micro sim. 

What do I need to do with regard to the sim?  Order a new one?  I see 48months only provides Trio sims.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Quartz

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

All you need to know about SIMs

Order a replacement SIM not a new SIM.

A trio SIM is a nano SIM inside a micro SIM holder inside a mini/standard SIM holder.

Where a nano or micro is needed you pop the required size out of the holder.

It looks something like this:

1432115743170[1].jpg

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

quartz
Visitor
That is very helpful, thanks. How do I ensure that my contacts will transfer across from my iPhone 4s to iPhone 5s when changing to a new sim?

I'd say the best way to transfer is to backup everything to iTunes or iCloud and then restore on the new phone.

This has nothing to do with 48 per se.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?