Did you mean: 

How to chat to someone

DeclanQ4085
Newcomer

6 REPLIES 6

DeclanQ4085
Newcomer
Need to chatasap

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

If the chat facility doesn't appear for you during support hours then try another device and/or browser.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

SheenaR1122
Newcomer
Hi I need to contact someone in 48 I can't top up as my name is coming up in uppercase in my bank details

@SheenaR1122 wrote:
Hi I need to contact someone in 48 I can't top up as my name is coming up in uppercase in my bank details

That shouldn't really matter.

If you need to contact 48 support then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

TonyL5974
Newcomer
Is it possible to have the money taken automatically each month or do I have to do it every month myself

@TonyL5974 wrote:
Is it possible to have the money taken automatically each month or do I have to do it every month myself

You can enable membership auto-renewal if you want:

Auto-renew: This is the easiest and simplest way to add a plan and ensure you never miss out. Just choose the plan you want to recur monthly, and register your card details on your My48 account. The plan you have selected will automatically renew on the same day each month, without the need for you to log in or overthink things.