cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't port number

MichelleC2777
Newcomer

Hi
I have tried to port my number to 48 a few times and it's not working, I need to port my number so I can cancel my previous provider.

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What happens? 

Any error messages? 

Have you followed the instructions?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi, I've done everything it states on the app to port my number, I just don't get an answer or confirmation. I have emailed the support team and was told to message them but there's no option that I can see to message them only the bot and that could not do anything either.

What do you mean "I just don't get an answer or confirmation"?

What answer or confirmation are you expecting?

If you mean the porting security text message to complete the porting process then you need the old provider's SIM installed in the phone and working in order to receive this. 

That's covered in the instructions as well as what to do if your old provider's SIM is no longer working. 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below for all of the ways to contact them.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.