cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

19 digit sim number

Hi, where can i find the 19 digit sim card number.if you could please help me with that?

9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Do you mean for activating the SIM?

Do you mean 18 digit number?

See here:

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/Getting-Started-How-to-Activate-your-48-SIM/ta-p/53099

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

No i am trying to port and getting an error saying msisdn number is not available?

Trying to port a number from 48 to another provider or to 48 from another provider?

Where exactly are you getting the error?

What is the exact error message?

What if you try prefixing 0 to the 18 digit number mentioned in the link that I posted above?

E.g. in their example, 0893531110001234567?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

When i request a port in to move from 48 to lyca
I get the port request rejected saying this Dear Customer ,Your portout has been rejected due to the reason 'MSISDN not available to Donor' please contact your donor operator
Please advise
I have the 18 digit number and everything else is also correct

I presume that the "donor operator" in this context is 48 so you'll have to contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

Will try that out today
If not do you have any other advise?

@KetanRajendraR1892 wrote:
Will try that out today
If not do you have any other advise?

Unfortunately not.

I suspect that only 48 support will be able to help with this issue.

Is there any contact number listed
I dont seem to get any revert on email

The only number is the one on the code of practice/complaints page. You could try that I guess?

https://48.ie/legal/code-of-practice