cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlock sim

Anon
Not applicable

can somebody help me please !! asap. my nephew blocked my sim and now it is asking me to contact service provider !! i have my puk code but its not allowing me to enter it !?

2 REPLIES 2

1amcn
Rock Star

http://48months.ie/free-sim

Hi ladycriziz

I would imagine that's the last time your nephew gets a hold of your phone...

I assume he continually put random digits in the pin field when booting and locked the sim?

When you day you cannot input your puk...
Why?
What occurs when you try?

First, if you've got a new sim of late... make sure you enter the puk from your my 48/Account page.

Some people in the past had got a sim, then a second sim & used the puk from sim 1's packaging on their current sim 2... so the puk on your account page is the one your needing.

EDIT: Actually perhaps you nephew actually continued pressing digits when the phone requested the PUK and completely blocked your sim... seems like so.

You would be better to order a new 48 sim and contact support on receiving it, they will add the sim to your account & can add your current number to account also if that is your wish.

(Before you order a new sim have a read of the link on the top of this post...)

Can you post back?

🙂

These links might be of use:

How to get help

All you need to know about SIMs

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.