cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim not working after 4 month holiday. kept my credit

seaniew_99
Newcomer

i was on a 4 month holiday and just returned today.  my phone worked whie away but today when i got home it will not work.  I just see "no service" I maintained my direct debit during this time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Any chance it's an iPhone?

If so then this may be relevant:

iPhone abroad issue

If it's not then please post back with more details - e.g. the phone make/model, what networks you see when you do a manual scan etc.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Any chance it's an iPhone?

If so then this may be relevant:

iPhone abroad issue

If it's not then please post back with more details - e.g. the phone make/model, what networks you see when you do a manual scan etc.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?

seaniew_99
Newcomer
Worked. Must try to remember for the next time

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Glad that helped.
It's a problem due to the stupid way that Apple insist on having iPhones work on some networks.