Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Go to your corner"

Anon
Not applicable

I get a message

"Youre not allowed to make this call. Go to your corner" 

This happens when trying to dial out to ANY irish number, mobile or landline.

I have a fully paid up subscription until March 2014. 

Can't understand this. 

I have a ticket open and said I'll have a response in 48 hours. This has been on-going since last Saturday. 

Any one got any ideas on how to fix this? Anyone had this issue before?

22 REPLIES 22

Does this happen for all numbers that you call?

Or just for specific numbers? If so what sort - e.g. mobile, landline, special (e.g. 18XX etc.)?
Can you send texts?

Can you receive calls/texts?

Do you have a current valid membership?

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and mobile calls/landline calls/texts/data allowances?

Any chance you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder of your current membership month?

Have you logged a support query to ask 48 support to assist?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

48 will reply to your support ticket and ask you some ridiculous pointless questions, even if youve answered them in your post.

Also, be sure to give them the SIM number. the long number on the back of the SIM. they asked me for this a couple of days after "investigating" the issue.

All in all you'll be lucky to have your phone back to normal within a week. 

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

I understand your annoyance due to the debacle you encountered...but on the community forum its simply 48 members lending a hand...to other 48 members-we are not connected to 48 support! when you log a support ticket, its 48 representatives that have access to your account and details.

Community help members ask the questions to see if they can source a solution-Before somone has to wait for an answer from 48 support as mentioned.

Just in case you did not know this...

🙂