cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service

iuki
Newcomer

i can't pick up a 48 signal since few hours today. I tried change settings in my phone to manual operator selection, phone found 48, but when i selected it phone telling me "no network access". any ideas ?

19 REPLIES 19

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did anything change on your phone - e.g. software update or settings changes?

What make and model of phone?

Try switching off, taking the SIM out, gently cleaning the SIM contacts, reinserting the SIM, switching on and manually searching for networks and connecting to 48.

If that doesn't help then post back and/or maybe contact 48 support:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

no change on phone. Nokia 201. taking SIM out - done. still the same problem. contact 48 support - done

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Do you have access to another unlocked phone to try your sim in just to see if it's a sim problem?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I am seeing the same as Iuki - I've done as described above, still not working. I don't have another phone to verify the sim.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Where are you located?

Im in West Cork, Crookstown area

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
OK maybe there's a 48 or Three outage in the south west or something.
Best to contact 48 support and ask them:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

thanks for your help, appreciate the quick response - I have opened a support ticket with them ...

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
OK hopefully they can explain/fix.
Hopefully before they knock off for the night at 10pm!
Post back if you get any info/update/resolution.