cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone/microsim inquiry

Anon
Not applicable

Hi I just got an iphone 4 and ordered a a micro sim from 48. I'm already a memeber of 48 so will my number be the same on my new sim and will I still have all my numbers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sauce
Newcomer

Hello Sarah,
Yes your number will still be the same but sadly all your numbers will not be saved.
If you have a little search on Google you might find others with the same issue and they may point

you towards a program that backs up all your contacts for you. 

But of course you can also spend hours writting them on a piece of paper 😉 But i dont think that would be the best option!

If this response was helpful make sure and accepted my answer as the solution. And of course +1 kudos.

~ Alan 48 Community helper

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

sauce
Newcomer

Hello Sarah,
Yes your number will still be the same but sadly all your numbers will not be saved.
If you have a little search on Google you might find others with the same issue and they may point

you towards a program that backs up all your contacts for you. 

But of course you can also spend hours writting them on a piece of paper 😉 But i dont think that would be the best option!

If this response was helpful make sure and accepted my answer as the solution. And of course +1 kudos.

~ Alan 48 Community helper

Depending on what phone you are moving from and to it may be possible to transfer contacts from the former to the latter. If you post more details of your old and new phones and where contacts are stored (SIM or phone memory) then somebody may be able to comment in more detail.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.