cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry about the failure to replace the SIM free.

CHUNXIAW1525
Newcomer

Hi

I have received a email that suggest me to replace a SIM for free due to the update of the card, I have done it according to the guidance, however I just unlock the previous one but failed to replace it, what should I do?? I can do nothing now.

Many thanks.

Best wishes,

CX

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I don't really understand what the issue is from your post.

Did you order a replacement SIM here?

Did you receive it?

Did you activate it in order to use it instead of your original SIM?

What was the problem?

Any error messages?

What do you mean by you can "do nothing" now?

What exactly doesn't work?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

CHUNXIAW1525
Newcomer

Hi Dalyer,

Thank you for your help.  Actually it goes like this, I find it not at work so I try t replace it. It seems I have to block it firstly, I try to click replace after that but no sure whether successfully achieve it. I am not sure about the status now, and considering this, I have no SIM that can work now.

Do you have some suggestions now?

Thank you

I don't really understand the sequence of events and the current status.

If you ordered a replacement SIM and blocked your current one (why didn't you choose the option that doesn't block it so that you could continue to use the current one?) then you will have no access to services now until you receive the replacement SIM and you activate that. A replacement SIM should arrive after a few days.

You may need to contact 48 support about this as I suggested earlier.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.