cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idirlion

Anon
Not applicable

when the ould idirlion runs out for the month and you have renewed your plan to kick in the next day as soon as the current one expires, can you take from next monhs allowance, take from any spare credit or does it merely cut off and stop working?

the allowance is decent but nearly every site is blocked at work hence why its gone!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Not sure what "idirlion" is? A typo perhaps? Nor do I understand the point about sites being blocked in work ...

Anyway - I think you're asking how montly membership allowances are allocated? If so then they are allocated on a strict monthly basis. So if you haven't used all of your mobile/landline calls, texts or data allowances from one month and the membership expires then you "lose" the unused allowances. Similarly you can't dip into next month's allowances if you do use up this month's allowances before the month is up. 

Does that clarify matters for you?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Not sure what "idirlion" is? A typo perhaps? Nor do I understand the point about sites being blocked in work ...

Anyway - I think you're asking how montly membership allowances are allocated? If so then they are allocated on a strict monthly basis. So if you haven't used all of your mobile/landline calls, texts or data allowances from one month and the membership expires then you "lose" the unused allowances. Similarly you can't dip into next month's allowances if you do use up this month's allowances before the month is up. 

Does that clarify matters for you?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Nil aon gaeilge agat? sin e an focail as gaeilge le "internet".

That clarifies my question anyway mate cheers!

Glad it helped. I still think there's something wrong with your keyboard though. Smiley Tongue