cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data usage

olalala
Newcomer
Hello guys. I re bought my membership before it expired because I had used up all my data (thinking that if ibought thr membership again I would get another 5g of internet. But it keeps saying that I dont havr anymore data.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your current membership has to expire before the new membership (and data allowance) kicks in.

If you look at your online account you will most likely see your current membership still in place and the new membership stacked to kick in when it expires. 

Memberships always run their full monthly course.

If you use up membership allowances before the month is up you need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the membership month.

Add-ons

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your current membership has to expire before the new membership (and data allowance) kicks in.

If you look at your online account you will most likely see your current membership still in place and the new membership stacked to kick in when it expires. 

Memberships always run their full monthly course.

If you use up membership allowances before the month is up you need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the membership month.

Add-ons

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

thanks a lot mate!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Glad it helped.

What's your question?

SamO8492
Newcomer

@SamO8492, your post was blank again.

If you want to ask a question then you need to post it...