cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit

anamaria26
Newcomer

hi it me again where it mi credit you said last time it start today but still nothing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date, call/text/internet balances?

Bear in mind that all memberships got an extra 2 days added on because of the recent network outage so maybe this is why your new membership is delayed?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date, call/text/internet balances?

Bear in mind that all memberships got an extra 2 days added on because of the recent network outage so maybe this is why your new membership is delayed?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

beni86
Newcomer
im the same.topped up twice in the last week by 10 euro.i then purchased the guido twice and i still cant call anybody...

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and calls/texts/internet balances?

Bear in mind that buying membership does not prematurely end an existing membership before the month (+2 extra days bonus for the recent outage this time around) is up. Buying a membership does not start that membership immediately - any existing membership still has to run its course.

Any chance you are still on an existing membership, you have used up some or all call/text/internet allowances, you need to buy add-ons to use these services and you have to wait until the current membership runs its course before any newly purchased membership kicks in?

Hope that helps and makes sense....