cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit

I've
Just topped up by €10 and it told me to text monthly to 1745, did that and it said oops you can't buy this membership or add on. What do I do
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you were a member before 5th March 2013 then you are able to buy Standard membership by texting the code "standard" or "monthly" to 1745. If you joined after 5th March 2013 then the only €10 membership available to you is Guido which you can buy by texting "guido" to 1745. 

How do I buy stuff by text?

If you were a member before 5th March 2013 and "monthly" or "standard" does not work then there is some problem and you should contact 48 support if you want to by Standard membership.

How to get help

Otherwise I presume that Guido membership will do you?

Sounds like the website is a little misleading/out of date in telling you to text "Monthly" to 1745 since that is not available to everybody. I've flagged the issue with 48 support.

Hope  this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

Now it says my monthly membership has ran out???

If you were a member before 5th March 2013 then you are able to buy Standard membership by texting the code "standard" or "monthly" to 1745. If you joined after 5th March 2013 then the only €10 membership available to you is Guido which you can buy by texting "guido" to 1745. 

How do I buy stuff by text?

If you were a member before 5th March 2013 and "monthly" or "standard" does not work then there is some problem and you should contact 48 support if you want to by Standard membership.

How to get help

Otherwise I presume that Guido membership will do you?

Sounds like the website is a little misleading/out of date in telling you to text "Monthly" to 1745 since that is not available to everybody. I've flagged the issue with 48 support.

Hope  this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

That's great sorry I'm new to this. I text Guido and it worked thanks so much for ur help

Great - glad it helped.

Hopefully 48 can update the website to fix any misleading instructions...

Anon
Not applicable
Hi guys
I topped up by €20 and text monthly as it told me to but my internet didn't work so I text it again and can back you are all sorted etc. but I still have no internet. I normally pay my card but I only had cash so I've topped up this time. I only error use the don membership and now it's saying I'm on the standard one ??? I don't want the standard I want the don and also when I checked my usage on my 48 it's saying I only have 26mims landline calls left but I haven't made any landline calls ? Can someone help please as I just wanted to top up to re activate my membership ?
Thanks
Tara

I can't remember but is "Monthly" the code for Standard membership?

What does your online account say about your membership status and expiry date?

If you bought a new membership before your current one is up then the new one stacks and does not kick in immediately.

Did your internet work before? If not then you need to configure your internet settings for it to work.

If it did then check that your settings are still correct.

Internet Settings

If necessary contact 48 support about some or all of these issues:

How to get help

Hope this helps.