cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant buy credit. says i need a new sim

Anon
Not applicable
Hi my membership is out. I trying to top up by card. Wont show my 48 and wont let me top up. Just want to buy the guido have card ready but wont load page to enter card has been the same for the past month help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

If you've activated the replacement SIM already but the website still tells you you need to do it then in this case you should contact the 48 agents so they can sort out your account for you. You can contact them here.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

Anon
Not applicable
I'm not quite sure i understand your problem.

are you talking about a problem with the website?!

Anon
Not applicable

i have now bought credit and activated my membership.  when i log into My 48 on my phone it wont let me see my usage eg minutes left, internet used. it reckons i need a new sim card.

This is what it says, but my sim card is working grand.

Step 1 COMPLETE - Your SIM is blocked & account is deactivated until you get your new SIM card

Step 2 PENDING - Don't forget to activate your replacement SIM card when it arrives

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

If you've activated the replacement SIM already but the website still tells you you need to do it then in this case you should contact the 48 agents so they can sort out your account for you. You can contact them here.

Anon
Not applicable

ok thank u

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

I hope it gets sorted soon for you! On weekdays the 48 agents work 9am to 9pm and aim to respond within 24 hours.

Anon
Not applicable

ye they had a very fast respose about 10 minutes.  Turns out theres another sim ordered back in november or something, so their working on it now.. Thanks for your help

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

No worries! Glad it got sorted.