Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! iphone/microsim inquiry

Hi I just got an iphone 4 and ordered a a micro sim from 48. I'm already a memeber of 48 so will my number be the same on my new sim and will I still have all my numbers?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! Finding number

Hi Coild you give me a list of numbers that I called on Saturday the 27th of AprilThnxJoe

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

I paid 20e and only got Standard Membership

Hi, This morning I topped up by 20e, buying the Don Deal, and when I tried to use my data it wouldn't work. I then checked my membership and saw that I only had Standard Membership, which is due to expire in June (a month from now). I thought I had c...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! credit

hi it me again where it mi credit you said last time it start today but still nothing

Settings Samsung S5230 Tocco Lite

Samsung S5230 Tocco Lite Settings - GPRS WAP   Please note all steps must be completed to ensure the settings are correctly configured.     When entering the following information do not press Save until told to in the instructions.   Tap Menu.Tap Se...

Admin48 by Crew (retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 3 like

Settings for Samsung S3550

Samsung S3550   Settings - GPRS WAP Please note all steps must be completed to ensure the settings are correctly configured. When entering the following information don't press Save until told to in the instructions.   Press Menu (left soft key)Highl...

• 0 replies
  • 1 like

Settings for Samsung Europa I5500

Samsung Europa I5500   Click here to view step-by-step picture process   Please note all steps must be completed to ensure the settings are correctly configured.   When entering the following information do not press Save until told to in the instruc...

click settings.png Settings.png Wireless & Network.png Mobile Network.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like