Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Request: International Texting Bundles

Hi there,Just wondering if there is any chance 48 might consider an international texting bundle, eg €2 for 10 international texts? Thanks,Adam

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! No service to text or call

Hi there my status currently says I have not paid membership when I hVe paid over two weeks ago and I have 20 euro credit and over the past two weeks I have been unable to text or call anybody but I can recieve! It's so ridiculous can anybody help me...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! membership

I've been using the Guido deal for the past couple of months now and after I top up using a voucher I usually text monthly to 1745 to get that deal but when I did this yesterday for this month's membership I only received the standard deal! Is there ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Waiting for new paid plan

I decided to switch my plan from the Mitch to the Don plan but the Don hasn't taken affect yet. Do I have to wait until tomorrow at 11.59pm when my Mitch plan has expired? Or can I use it now that I have paid for it already?

Resolved! Going to France

Hi I'm going to France on holidays for 2 weeks tomorrow and wondering what is the best membership to buy before I go so I can contact everybody in Ireland ?Thanks , Paula

paw by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! internet

how do i set up the internet on my vodafone smartphone 

Resolved! make my number standard membership [personal details removed]

hi i am nik here limerick i want  active my number  standerd membership . urgently please. last month  top up 20 euro 2 month standard membership. why is my number run out. please make sure  need my number standard  member ship 10 euro month.thanks n...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! My phone is frozen

My Phone is locked to Vodafone so I requested the unlock code which I received finally by email.  I took my fone to the Vodafone shop and asked the guys there to unlock my fone and gave them the code.  They have done it incorrectly and now my phone i...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like