Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble registering a replacement sim.. Help!

Hi i wrote on this the other day aswell but i did get my sim in the post so that's all good but i have another problem now.Il just explain my situation to make it easier.I signed up to 48 there last month but 2 weeks ago my phone was stolen .anyways ...

replacement sim

I ordered a replacement sim card and registered it but now it is telling mer that my account has been deactivated?? How do I fix this? I still want to keep my current account and number.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! sim change?

hey, I currently have a regular 48 sim but recently have got an iPhone 4s and need a sim for that... is there a way to move my number on to the iphone sim while keeping my stuff? 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like

Top ups

Topped up by 10 it did say that my balance is 10 but its already been an hour and I still can't call,I topped up last month and it was all fine.help please

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Any plans to introduce roaming data

I saw on your community post @ http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions-Knowledge/Can-I-use-48-abroad/ta-p/242#roamingthat you don't currently support roamng DATA.  Any plans to introduce it, as I'm finishiung my contract with Vodafone ...

imurphy by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Unlock Phone

Hi. Have an old Samsung gt.e2230 which i want unlocked. Can anyone reccmend a website or have a code. Did search and got some codes but when it comes to putting in letters and forward slash etc it just comes up on screen ------. Any help greatly appr...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

top up

hey i both a top up in a shop for 48 .... would that be the same as the membership ???

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

cant conect to network on my phone

Cant conect to network on my phone iv eneterd the internet settings could this be network or my phone was workin fine and no cant txts or call

mel25 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like