Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LG G2 F320

Hi all. Just switched to the korean version of the g2, is there any reason it wouldn't use the same APN settings? Having difficulty connecting to 3g.It uses all the same gsm/hsdpa bandwidths as other phones!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! iPhone 5c

Can't find internet settings for my iphone 5c

cunna21 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Standard

I accidentally got guido this month instead of standard like I always do Can I switch back next month?

Resolved! 48

Hi 48 is not working properly the past 3 days as it keeps saying "no service" at the top. Can ye fix it please.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! membership

em, i purhased the guido membership about 20 days ago! and now im unable to go back to my other deal, which was all call and all texts for €10. i am dissapoionted as im not an internet fan and i spend more time on the phone! would you be able to sort...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 3 like

Resolved! Internet problem on Vodafone 858

Hi, I recent switched to 48 and I've bought a membership, however my phone's mobile internet doesn't work. I bought the phone and had it unlocked and put in the sim and calls/texts work ok, it seems to be in roaming mode? there's an 'R' by my signal ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! dont know what to do

Hi elaine,There's been a problem moving your number. You'll need to check you've selected the right account type.For example, have you put in 'prepay unregistered' where it's meant to be 'prepay registered'? If so, you can go back and enter the corre...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Exchanging Memberships

I topped up by €20 last night and intended on getting the DON membership as I have been the last few months. But I had deleted the message and couldn't remember what word to text to 1745 to receive this membership and texted "monthly" to 1745 by acci...

Resolved! signal

Im down in achill island. I have no signal whatsoever just in the last 2 days. It's been fine before now. I've never had any issues. Is there any reason for this?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like