Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! MEMBERSHIP

Hi!I charged my sim yesterday with 20 euro in order to renew my membership that expires today. Instead of the DON I chose the MITCH. it took the money out but I still don't have gb, calls or text, why??

Resolved! I lost my phone

I lost my 48 phone sim and have blocked the number and applied for a replacement sim.Will I be able to keep my old 48 number and credit that was on the lost sim?

alan by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like

Internet not working

My internets not working all of a sudden and I've paid my membership..

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet connection

Hi can anyone tel me if 48 supports d Internet settings for d Motorola moto E? ? I've already bought a fone dey don't support so don't wan a get another if dey don't support it either. Help pls

Anon by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 like

wrong

I paid 20 euros and I can not call because I have information that there is no account fund

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

buying add ons

I was in the UK recently and wanted to purchase roaming and text message add ons to stay Iin Touch. When accessing the 48 site to buy, the purchase page would not display correctly (moto g 4g/chrome latest) as the confirmation task appears in a diffe...