cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

barred

Anon
Not applicable

its saying i am barred im not recieving any texts or calls and i havent payed memberhip in a few months . if i top up will this be removed ? need help quick ! thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Barred or deactivated?
How many months since you topped up?
If it's less than 11 (I think) even you can get your account reactivated by contacting 48 support.
if you are barred and need the bar lifted then you also need to contact support.
In either case I think you need to contact support and just topping up or buying membership alone will probably not rectify the situation.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Barred or deactivated?
How many months since you topped up?
If it's less than 11 (I think) even you can get your account reactivated by contacting 48 support.
if you are barred and need the bar lifted then you also need to contact support.
In either case I think you need to contact support and just topping up or buying membership alone will probably not rectify the situation.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.