cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens with the credit if I will move my number to 48

Anon
Not applicable

Hi, I have Meteor number and there is around 19 eur in my account if I move my number to 48 do I will lose that credit? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable

It will stay with Meteor ... ask them how long they will hold it.  Maybe use it up before you move ?

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You won't lose it. When you port your number your account otherwise stays the same. Just don't do topups of purchases WHILE the number porting is in progress as this may cause problems in some cases.

Hope this helps

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

It will stay with Meteor ... ask them how long they will hold it.  Maybe use it up before you move ?

Ah - I assumed that the original poster meant €19 in their 48 account which is why I said it would not be affected. 

If they actually mean €19 in the Meteor account then this will be lost if the number is ported from Meteor to 48.

Apologies for any confusion caused but the original query was ambiguous.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.