cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THINGS ARE SO MESSED UP!! NO SERVICE FROM OLD SERVICE PROVIDER NOR 48? HELP PLEASE...

Anon
Not applicable

MY 087 IS NOW BLOCKED so can't make receive calls or text AND 48 NOT WORKING.. WHAT'S GOING ON.. PLEASE ANSWER.. NUMBER TRANSFERRED.. Security pin entered!  MEMBERSHIP PAID AND NO SERVICE PAST 12HRS FROM EITHER O87 NOR 48.... MADE A RIGHT MESS OF THINGS ON ME SO FAR SO FAR!
VERY SLOW CUSTOMER SERVICE INDEED!!!!!!

17 REPLIES 17

Anon
Not applicable

Thanks dalyer,

Wait for support.....hummmmm! dont get me started..... support here pityless..... you helpd far more by trying to help out.

Big thank you....

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Do you have another unlocked phone that you could try the SIM in just to eliminate your main handset at the root of the problem?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Yes I did try another unlockedphone and same thing happend..... thanks

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi nailer2014

How's thing's? Did you get to the bottom of the problem?

And more important... have 48 support got you up and running?

🙂

Anon
Not applicable

Lets not use the word support,

What ever is not working customers fault or problem, those guys! That " support"

My phone is UN locked to all networks it used to be my Meteor phone, contract finished so I had it unlocked and mover to 087.... Used 087 in it for 1.5 yr no bother.

Got this stupid 48 card and would not work in it, so Support kept saying are you sure phone is unlocked so I began to doubt myself because surly support people know what they are doing and all is well on their end! So I follow link here for unlocked spend another 15 Euro for codes only to fine my phone is already unlocked.

Am I near a mast to get Ariel? How the hell do I know, oh! Network is down in your area, you computer browser is not working us a different browser to see correct messages, That's the run around I have gotten! By the way 4-5 hours between most replies for 3 days oh that's because its the week end! Go figure I left a reply to my ticket yesterday at 4.30 and still no reply... hummmmmm today is not weekend! They would rather reply to me asking me to refrain from speaking my mind, or commenting on how I feel on having my money taken in a instant and then left sitting on my behind with no support, so I commented that I felt like I had been robbed of my 20 euro, to this I received to be what I perceive as a condescending reply.

Want to know from support who and what address to cancel contract wining 7 days as per 48 policy.. Do you think support will answer, not so far probably will on 8th day...

SO now here is my problem 20 Euro spent on credit, 15 Euro on UN needed unlock codes, my phone is now broken and will not let any Sim card connect to any network even though when put in code to check if it is locked it says no locks on phone.... So I will have to buy a new phone...

I would take a guess that "support" will see this in about 5 minis and remove this post, I can figure why support or help have to try to insult peoples intelligence in stead of putting their hands up and saying they have not got a clue what the problem is.

How would these guys feel if it was their Mother, Father or a family member getting messed around by a company support team.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hey

That's not great... I can't understand a few thing's

Did anyone explain to you if you transfer your number your old sim will cease operation on your old network?

What make and model is your handset?

Some handset's are particularly niggley when it comes down to the nitty gritty!

The area mast thing sounds stupid but actually can be a big pain, if one has a fault.

Sorry for asking yet more questions... its genuine interest!!!

🙂

Anon
Not applicable

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini

Yes I know my old sim will not work, But I have tried my brothers sim 085, sisters 087 and mothers 086 none work now, they all used to work fine before I put 48 sim in.

Just to say I am very computer savy and also phones there is nothin I have not tried believe me, but for the life of me I can not figure why it will not connect to any network at all after putting in this 48 sim is beyond me, I have a code here to check if phone is locked in any way and says no locks...

Anyway thats it! have to get new phone but will not be using 48 in it for sure.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hey

Thanks for adding all that info...

Yeah the easiest way of knowing a phone is not network locked is, if it was - usually there would be a request for the Sim Network Unlock Pin on the screen...

I own a Samsung handset...have stuck with Samsung for years... They are niggily can re-lock...

I Understand your frustration... not at all plain sailing...

🙂