cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming and credit problem

Anon
Not applicable
I am back in Ireland for 2 days already but my phone still shows that I am under roaming. Other than that I paid 10 euros for the membership but my credit amount only has 0.65 euros. Hope my problem can be solve as soon as possible.
2 REPLIES 2

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

Your phone displaying the R or roaming icon is correct... On 48 you roam on the 02 network.

Remember the process for topping up is this - add credit to your balance, then further select a membership that suits your requirments.

Check that you purchased membership by logging on and looking at 'My 48'... from here you can see your start and expiry dates on current memberships.

Also remember of you paid for new membership but the present one has yet to run out, your next membership will be listed in green below the current running one on your my 48 page.

Can you post back if this explains your query?

🙂

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@peinee wrote:
I am back in Ireland for 2 days already but my phone still shows that I am under roaming. Other than that I paid 10 euros for the membership but my credit amount only has 0.65 euros. Hope my problem can be solve as soon as possible.

As mentioned above the roaming 'R' on the signal bars is common on 48 and maybe any MVNO (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_virtual_network_operator).

Sometimes enabling national/data roaming may get rid of it. But if it persists then don't worry about it as it doesn't have any impact on cost/charges when in Ireland.

As for your credit/membership query see here:

Where has my credit gone?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.