cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re ditching customers

blinkey1970
Newcomer
Hi a number of phone company's keep telling me that 48.ie dump their customers after 3 years is this true ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Ah - the good old FUD factor? Man Wink

These threads might be relevant here:

What happens when I am 22?

22: It’s time to come clean

I am not between the age 18 to 22, can I join 48?

Ino it's probley a stupid Q but do 48 cut off your...

What happens when i turn 23?

I've never seen anybody post here about anybody being ditched or heard reports of it elsewhere.

Even if they did this why not avail of the offer/service while you can since it's pretty good value?

If it doesn't suit you or in the unlikely event you get ditched after a few years then you just go to another suitable service provider?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Ah - the good old FUD factor? Man Wink

These threads might be relevant here:

What happens when I am 22?

22: It’s time to come clean

I am not between the age 18 to 22, can I join 48?

Ino it's probley a stupid Q but do 48 cut off your...

What happens when i turn 23?

I've never seen anybody post here about anybody being ditched or heard reports of it elsewhere.

Even if they did this why not avail of the offer/service while you can since it's pretty good value?

If it doesn't suit you or in the unlikely event you get ditched after a few years then you just go to another suitable service provider?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.