cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem moving my number

Anon
Not applicable
I got a new phone for Christmas, I was with 48 with my previous phone, I registered my new sim but it says "No Service" since I've had it. Also when I log into my 48 on the web it tells me there has been an "issue" and that my account has been deactivated, any help would be much appreciated.
17 REPLIES 17

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

When Enough time passes with an inactive account on 48  - it is simply deactivated.

This may have been the case in this instance, perhaps contacting the 48 agents might shed some light on the subject... Log a ticket below.

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new 

Smiley Happy

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

Have you had a resolution? And, what turned out to be the problem?

: )

Anon
Not applicable
No resolution, just to clarify. I was switching my old 48 micro sim to a new 48 nano sim. Number was staying the same. Still not working since the switch oon Christmas Day

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi again,

Have the agents not got back to you? The issue you have should
Be a very fast fix... You have only one account...right?

🙂

Anon
Not applicable
No agent,, is thee a quick way to communicate with an agent to resolve this? Surely an agent can do it if I give them my number and the sim cooed numbers too?

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

Just to confirm... You are the same person who started the thread... Your user name is different...

I suggested you log a support request (if you were the origional poster & that is the case)

Click on my link to start.

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Post back let me know what was the cause...

🙂

Anon
Not applicable
Yes I'm the same person my previous user was deleted by 48.

I will follow link once again as 6 days later still no phone service 😞

Anon
Not applicable
Just to mention,, I have filled out that online link three times past week and no response from anyone, I'm now without service 6 days 😞

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

Thats shocking...they almost without fail respond within 12 hours...

I hope you dont think im being rude, but you are aware of the my messages on the bottom of your my 48 page... this is where you click on to see correspondance between parties... also though your email/Gmail will alert you of support contacting you also.

You've checked there... ?

🙂