cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Anon
Not applicable
Hi I just got membership and it says I have to wait until the 12/2/14. I need my phone working ASAP. Can you sort this out for me ASAP.
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What exactly does your online account say about your current membership and expiry date?

And any "next"/stacked memberships and expiry dates?

Please post these details.

If your current membership runs until 12th Feb and you bought another one then the new one will stack and kick in on 12th Feb.

If you have used up some or all allowances on your current membership then you may need to buy suitable add-ons to tide you over to the end of the membership month.

http://48months.ie/boiler-plate/add-on-rules

If none of these explains matters then contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
i had an account with 48 but then i closed it as i needed a sim for the iphone 5 and wasnt aware that 48 did them! but then i came back when i ordered a iphone 5 sim off ye and i decided to keep my number i had with 48 since the last time. so my old membership is still up on my membership and i cannot use it? so i bought new membership but this wont work until old one is gone! i need my phone working so can you please either cancel my old one so i can start my new membership or work my old one again. please.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I don't know what you mean by your old membership bring up but you cannot use it. But all memberships always run their full monthly course and buying a new one doesn't terminate an existing one and start immediately but instead it stacks and kicks in when the original one expires. What exactly does it say on your account about current and next memberships, expiry date, allowance balances etc?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
it says my current membership is standard and its valid until the 12/2/2014. but i cannot text or ring anyone. the my next membership is the don and that starts on the 12/2/2014 until the 12/3/2014. my other credit balance is €1.01. can you not cancel my current membership? so that my DON membership can start as i need to be able to call and text asap.

Your current membership lasts until 12th Feb but what calls/text balances are left?

If none then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over until the 12th.

As I said all memberships always run their full monthly course.

So your Don membership will start on 12th Feb and I'm pretty sure that 48 do not cancel/prematurely terminate memberships for users.

I strongly suspect that you have used up your calls/texts allowances on your current membership and need to buy add-ons to tide you over.

Hope this helps.

P.S. As in many such queries it would help a lot if people posted the information requested straight off (online account details such as current/next membership type, expiry date, current membership mobile calls/landline calls/texts/data balances etc.). It would help to give quicker answers to people asking such questions. But for some reason most of the time people asking questions fail to provide this info...