cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received Kickback

premiumcola
Newcomer

I've been a member of 48 for about 2 and a half months now.

The Sim that I have is a kickback sim that my friend got for me to use.

I noticed that I didn't receive kickback some time ago, but I just thought that there might be some kind of delay.

I have now found out that my friend has received his kickback, but I never got any.

I want to know why I havn't gotten my own kickback.

Surely there must of been some kind of mix up.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The recipient of a kickback SIM gets the credit immediately once they register the SIM and get set up on 48.

The donor of the kickback SIM gets the kickback credit or cash payout (via PayPal) at the end of the regular kickback credit/payout cycle - e.g. yesterday.

Your friend who gave you the SIM should be able to check his/her kickback account to see if  your SIM is listed as registered/joined under your name.

Are you sure that when you first registered the SIM and got set up on 48 your credit balance wasn't €5?

If not then log a support query to ask 48 support about this:

How to get help 

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The recipient of a kickback SIM gets the credit immediately once they register the SIM and get set up on 48.

The donor of the kickback SIM gets the kickback credit or cash payout (via PayPal) at the end of the regular kickback credit/payout cycle - e.g. yesterday.

Your friend who gave you the SIM should be able to check his/her kickback account to see if  your SIM is listed as registered/joined under your name.

Are you sure that when you first registered the SIM and got set up on 48 your credit balance wasn't €5?

If not then log a support query to ask 48 support about this:

How to get help 

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

When I registered my balance was €1.01 and still is, but I don't think that's my kickback though.

Thanks for your help though, I'll go to support for answers.

No - the €1.01 isn't your kickback credit.

Ask you friend to check their kickback account to check that your SIM is listed as registered/joined:

https://48months.ie/kickback/your-kickback

Ans ask 48 support about it too.

Good luck.