cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mysteriously disappearing balance...

hotchrocket
Newcomer

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone can tell me what might have happened.  Just came on to check internet usage and have loads, am still well in membership and loads of minutes left etc etc.  But noticed that about 25c of balance has dissapeared.  Now I know it is not exactly the central banks stocks, but wondering why that would have happened?  Checked all the reasons why e.g mms, roaming etc and none apply.  Any ideas?  Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

An international text costs 25c.

Other call charges

Maybe you sent one?
Or if you have an iPhone a sync with iTunes could have used one to activate the phone on the 48 network.

If it was actually 30c then it could have been an MMS. Some messaging clients automatically convert messages over a certain length into MMS messages.

If in doubt ask 48 support:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

An international text costs 25c.

Other call charges

Maybe you sent one?
Or if you have an iPhone a sync with iTunes could have used one to activate the phone on the 48 network.

If it was actually 30c then it could have been an MMS. Some messaging clients automatically convert messages over a certain length into MMS messages.

If in doubt ask 48 support:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.