cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My membership.

Anon
Not applicable

My membership was supposed to run out on the 27/05/2013 so I brought my new membership the day before it was supposed to run out and now my 48 homepage is tell me that it doesn't expire until the 27/06/2013 but it doesn't was my order was delivered and I can't make calls or send text now and urgently need my phone to work. Please help me.

6 REPLIES 6

Anon
Not applicable

Exact same situation here too.

Calls and texts been out since 12 am on 28th.

And I topped up the morning of the 27th and I am too being told my membership is paid until June 27th.

Same here.............  Smiley Sad   what's the story 48 ??????????????

More Info

Anon
Not applicable

mine is working again 🙂

Anybody still having problems should probably log a support request through their online account to ensure that 48 are aware of the issue and can take action to rectify it.

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Problem solved 🙂

Thanks 48

Presumably it was simply some glitch for some (?) users when they rolled over from one membership to a new one or something? At least it seems to have been rectified - at least for two of the three people reporting problems... 🙂

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.