cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving number

Anon
Not applicable
Please can you tell me how many times I can move number?
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If you want to port another number over to replace your current one then just submit a porting request. You'll need to have a SIM with another carrier working on the number to be ported in order to receive the porting security code.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12

Anon
Not applicable
Iike what i said before i have changed my number before
Thanks.

Anon
Not applicable
Iike what i said before i have changed my number before
I want to do it for the second time
Thanks.

OK - if you started with a 48 SIM and an 089 number, then ported a number over successfully, then wanted to use another number and ported that over - that should all work. However the exact timeline of events in your case is not clear. But if you now find that the porting page is saying "porting in progress" then I presume that you attempted to port a (second?) number over? If that's the case but it's not making progress then almost certainly you need to contact support as suggested above in order to get them to look into and rectify this situation.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.