cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile internet

emmabohan
Newcomer
Hi my mobile data won't seem to work but my account says I have 1.45 of data left???
15 REPLIES 15

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Duplicate post - I replied to your other one.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Mobile-internet/m-p/18573

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Same here...internet not working...again 48 pls resolve this...

Strange - several people seem to be reporting data or full service outages.

I just tried 2G/EDGE and 3G/HSDPA and they worked fine for me.

All I can suggest is to log a support request to get 48 support to look into the problem for you.

How to get help

It doesn't seem to be a general network outage/problem but on the other hand several people seem to be reporting similar problems...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

1amcn
Rock Star

Just to add...

Network fine my way...Internet/signal in general, as normal.

Sporadic issues with signal (Loss) could be attributed to inclement weather &/or fault's in area masts... Carrier's in the UK have informative section's in their sites for customer's in these situation's such as 'status.o2.co.uk' Mast area fault's are highlighted regarding signal breakdowns & such... nowt like that here unfortunately, from what I gather, here - a customer can only report signal loss to their carrier, (eg 02 Irl!) not simply look it up diagnostically, as afore mentioned.

Just stating the difference's as I was with 02 IRL & UK both before...

🙂 

wolgy
Visitor
I reported it but have been told there is no network problem. (?) Yet neither myself or my boyfriend have 3G / Internet access. We are both using iPhone 4.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi again

I've been checking the Facebook/Twitter feeds and it seems you are not alone...

Somthing odd has been occuring over the last 7 day's... in the first instance I believed it one-off... then other people on 48 reported the same issues.

Mostly centred to Data issues...but it appears not to be too selective on Devices...

There (at the moment!) Is seemingly Network operation as per normal...at least I speak for my area up North West -

Im baffled!

Can you re-boot the devices and see if helps?

Im all Droid, little knowladge of iphones- can you check you APN listing is correct (?)

🙂

wolgy
Visitor
Rebooting devices etc done, but it would appear a network / signal fault if NEITHER phone in our house is able to access Internet. Therefore APN settings must be fine also. Plus about thirty people are complaining on this forum about lack of connection..

Hi

Yes... you can see on the thread I had described the issue starting last week & that it was affecting various  devices etc...

But what did 48 support tell you when you logged your ticket? 

No Network issues...

Anything ealse? Did they advise rebooting or troubleshooting?

🙂

wolgy
Visitor
The original reply suggested a reboot. I pointed out my boyfriend had the same issue and also people on the forum. The second reply said there were no network issues and asked me questions such as where I was and what my phone model was.