cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEMBERSHIP

stefy_88
Visitor

Hi!

I charged my sim yesterday with 20 euro in order to renew my membership that expires today. Instead of the DON I chose the MITCH. it took the money out but I still don't have gb, calls or text, why??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If your membership expires today then that means tonight at midnight.

Then the new membership will kick in.

Your online account should clarify the fact that your current membership is still in place, it runs until tonight and the new membership is stacked ready to kick in after midnight.

If you have used up allowances on your current membership then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over:

Add-ons

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If your membership expires today then that means tonight at midnight.

Then the new membership will kick in.

Your online account should clarify the fact that your current membership is still in place, it runs until tonight and the new membership is stacked ready to kick in after midnight.

If you have used up allowances on your current membership then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over:

Add-ons

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thank you 😄 I have my membership :)) thanks for your help

Glad you got it sorted.