cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping old number with Kickback

Anon
Not applicable

Hey,

I was telling one of my friends how good 48 is and mentioned the Kickback deal when he showed interest. My question is, can he keep his old number (I think it's meteor) and still join through the Kickback deal?

Thanks, Will.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Isn't it all explained in the Kickback FAQ?

Kickback

Kickback FAQs

You order kickback SIMs through your account.

You give on to your friend.

He registers/activates it as normal.

You both get kickback rewards (credit or cash).

Note that your reward may not be immediate.

He can then port his number.

(He may be able to port it at registration time but I normally suggest that people register first and then port after just to avoid porting issues holding things up).

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Yes - he can port his number over from Meteor if he chooses:

How do I keep my old number?

Obviously he will no longer be able to use the same number on Meteor once ported over.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

With regards to Kickback, how does he activate his account so we both benefit  from him signing up and he keeps his number?

Isn't it all explained in the Kickback FAQ?

Kickback

Kickback FAQs

You order kickback SIMs through your account.

You give on to your friend.

He registers/activates it as normal.

You both get kickback rewards (credit or cash).

Note that your reward may not be immediate.

He can then port his number.

(He may be able to port it at registration time but I normally suggest that people register first and then port after just to avoid porting issues holding things up).

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable

Go raibh maith agat :]