cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet stopped working

Anon
Not applicable

Hello 48, 

My internet has stopped working all of a sudden , I tried to reset APN default values = still no internet

Looks like I have a signal H and H+ but it's on Grey. 

My phone is Samsung Galaxy Nexus

I tried with both data roaming on/off  = still to internet.

I've checked also my 48 profile , seems that I still have 3.99 gb remaining.

my currently package is DON

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
Hey guys,
U can close the ticket, internet is back on business at the moment
Internet has started working without me changing anything eventually.
I still think i should get sort of compensation, whereas Internet wasn't working the whole day.

View solution in context

15 REPLIES 15

Anon
Not applicable

Just seen it mentioned previously when someone said theirs was now working. Thought they were somehow linked lol. Thanks for help i will contact support now 🙂

Anon
Not applicable
Thank u all for your help

Glad it's sorted but strange that there seems to have been some sort of transient outage.

You should log a support request asking 48 if they can offer you any compensation (e.g. an extra day's membership) for the invonvenience:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Maybe the won't but no harm in asking...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

patucks
Newcomer
My the same and still not working

cathf94
Visitor
Mine is doin the same at the mo. No internet for no reason at all an hav tried every step to get it workin

If you haven't done so already you should log a support request as per my previous email.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.