cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Not Working - 20th October 2016

Anon
Not applicable

Hi,

So as of this morning my 3G isnt working. I have the generic internet settings on my iPhone 5C, and they have always worked fine. My membership is active and paid for, and I bought another this morning just incase. I have internet data left over so that isn't an issue.

This happened the other week too and the problem was solved by turning the phone on and off several times. I've tried doing this today too, reset the internet settings a few times, toggled airplane mode etc and nothing seems to do the trick. Anything else left to try?

Thanks,

Aurelija

37 REPLIES 37

paulbrazil
Visitor
48 haven't a clue. It's threes network. Was told at 9am to keep trying the phone on/off. There should be some service announcement at least

Anon
Not applicable
My internet is still not working ! Hasn't been since this morning. I'm in donegal

Anon
Not applicable

Ended up losing my marbles last night and got a bill pay phone on meteor haha internet there works!

Anon
Not applicable
Was working for me at 6am this morning

Yeah, seems to be back

lfinan
Newcomer

It hasn't been working for me for a few days !  I'm based in Mayo.  Tried turning off and on phone and putting setting back on phone again but nothing works.  Any help would be appreciated 48!!

You should log a support query to ask 48 support about this:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Were 48 support able to help/advise at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.