cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have HTC One and can't connect to 48 internet. I have put everything right into settings.

Anon
Not applicable
Did anyone has this issue?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Double check that you have done everything correctly.

See here and try all of the steps outlined.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet-not-working/m-p/18265#M5372

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Double check that you have done everything correctly.

See here and try all of the steps outlined.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet-not-working/m-p/18265#M5372

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

emmaconnolly
Newcomer
Hi, I'm having the same problem, I've reset everything twice and it's still not working. It just stopped working out of the blue. Really not impressed, I was in a situation where I really needed internet today, but had to give up after trying for ages to get it working...

Sounds like the same spontaneous failure of data coverage that several other people have been reporting over the past few days. No idea what's going on. Works fine for me (other than a brief c. 10 min signal loss on Sunday evening) and 48 say that there is no general network problem but quite a few people are reporting problems ostensibly when everything worked fine before and nothing changed in their settings. Weird... All I can suggest is that you both log support queries to get 48 support to help. Sorry I can't really offer anything more than that... 😞

How to get help