arezoo
Visitor
I want this credit move to my membership

View solution in context

14 REPLIES 14

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Possibly. If you explain what your problem is! 

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

arezoo
Visitor
I bought €10 credit top up to my 48 but it by it doesn't go to my membership please transfer my credit to membership that I can call for free a month
Thanks

If you topped up your cash credit balance with €10 and your cash credit balance is now €10 (or more) then you just buy membership and pay for it from your cash credit balance. You don't need 48 to do anything for you here.

Everything about membership

You can also buy membership by text and it will automatically be charged to your cash credit balance:

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

arezoo
Visitor
my problem is transfer my credit to my membership please thanks

arezoo
Visitor
I want this credit move to my membership

arezoo
Visitor
Did you done?

You do this (i.e. buy membership and pay for it from your cash credit balance - or "convert" your cash credit to membership if you like) yourself as I explained above.

You need to read the links that I posted.

Hope this helps.

arezoo
Visitor
I want use this credit to my membership please

arezoo
Visitor
Move